Translated From: Video: Adamari López and her daughter Alaïa proudly show their original d …
Discovered on: 2021-11-21 15:10:15
Adamari Lopez 50-year-old and her six-year-old daughter Alaïa welcomed Christmas into their home. As every year the presenter and actress showed her beautiful tree.
With a video posted on Facebook López boasts the decoration of what will be Alaïa’s first Christmas without her father Toni Costa.
López says that every year he wants his snowy tree to be decorated with original elements, for her it is important that each year is different.
He confesses that his home is always decorated by a specialist named Ana Isabel from ANISKA, who designs according to what López requests. He says that this year he asked for everything to be blue and was inspired from there.
The Puerto Rican presenter highlights a satin fabric that matches the furniture in the main room. Small crystal figures, there are spheres, cups and other very delicate elements in white and blue.
The top of the tree it does not have the traditional star but they decided to put some artificial leaves. He says this makes the tree look much more delicate.
Alaïa asks her mother what she likes most about the decoration and she replies that it is the little cross and the ribbon. What the six-year-old girl likes the most are the glass spheres.
View this post on Instagram
You may also like:
– Photos: This is how the Christmas decoration of the presenter Galilea Montijo looks like
– Gomita shows his followers the Christmas decoration of his home
– See what the home of Edwin Luna and Kimberly Flores looks like decorated for Christmas
– See what Eugenio Derbez’s Christmas decorations look like in his Beverly Hills mansion
– This is how the Christmas decoration of the home of the Venezuelan Marjorie De Sousa looks like
– This is the Christmas tree that Jacky Bracamontes and his daughters built in their home