Discovered on: 2022-03-24 06:55:09

Source: Beta Pussywhipped by Sigma Kappa Girlfriend

Beta Pussywhipped by Sigma Kappa Girlfriend

LegacyPosts

12/10/2009 01:47 AM

Remove Names

So it seems that Norwing, the Beta who’s dating that ugly horse looking bitch, Laura from Sigma Kappa bows down at her feet whenever she says something. He walks around acting all hard and shit but he really isn’t the “papi chulo” that he tries to be. While not knowing the status of their relationship, who knows? Possibly Mr. Rivas might have dabbled in some horseplay with a couple other girls… just saying.
<br>
<br>Xoxo,
<br>
<br>White Dove 😉

LegacyPosts

12/10/2009 01:47 AM

Remove Names

STFU! Laura is the nicest girl ever.

LegacyPosts

12/10/2009 01:54 AM

Remove Names

She really isn’t. I heard she doesn’t let him talk to some of his brothers while making him hang out with her sisters all the time. Fucking horse looking bitch.

LegacyPosts

12/10/2009 05:32 PM

Remove Names

Is there really a post about a beta and a sigma kappa????
<br>
<br>I’m sorry, when did either of these organizations become relevant?…… Okay.
<br>
<br>

LegacyPosts

12/10/2009 09:39 PM

Remove Names

Laura is sk’s ugliest bitch, even uglier than the fat ones… Her personality is crap and her face is crappier… That norwing needs to get the fuck away from this…

LegacyPosts

12/11/2009 01:29 AM

Remove Names

Really? do you not have anything better to do with your time than to talk shit about people? that’s why you have to do it to anonymous, because you are too much of a coward or pussy to say it to people’s faces… so what that Issac is gay, who Norwing decides to date is none of your business, and don’t talk shit unless you slept with Brooke, or, rather yet, get fucked by Trujillo or Yanes.

LegacyPosts

12/12/2009 05:23 AM

Remove Names

Humm, really? You must have a lot of time on your hands. Haven’t gotten laid in a while, or maybe in your terms pizza? Yeah that can happen…to some people. But besides that, Im not mad that you have issues, or that you are taking them out on me. Its just funny, I’m a no body, why waste your time, unless you just have a personal issue with me, then go head, say it to my face BITCH. Cuz horse face? Damn, that’s so over used it didn’t hurt. I could have given you better insults, and Im not that creative. I don’t know if this is the reaction that you were looking for? or if you expected one at all but I may be shy, and quiet but get on my wrong side and you’ll remember me.
<br>
<br>Xoxo,
<br>Laura 😉

LegacyPosts

12/15/2009 05:53 AM

Remove Names

a

LegacyPosts

12/15/2009 06:31 AM

Remove Names

watch this be a guy… TRANNYYYY 😉

LegacyPosts

12/17/2009 12:16 AM

Remove Names

haha, that would be hilarious!

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Did You Know?

You can remove this page instantly if the off-site cited source is gone. You can find a link to the cited source next to the word "Source:" below the title, featured image, and DeadDelete button. When the source returns a 404 "not found" or "gone" status code click the button on this page which says "Remove Dead Link" to remove the page instantly.

Gossip Archive