Discovered on: 2022-04-23 08:35:06

Source: How hard is it to throw a PaRtY?!

03/07/2011 06:37 AM

LegacyPosts

How hard is it to throw a PaRtY?!

1. The house bands are shit. We want frat music. With a DJ. And KA – when you come back – please get new speakers. (Also, I will kill myself if there’s a house band at rave cave).
<br>2. Improve your music selection. Why do freshman girls like Beta so much? Because in between the usual picks of dubstep and techno they throw in some 90s and early 2000s classics. We love those songs. If we’re happy guys get some, and everyone’s happy.
<br>3. Get some better themes. How the hell do you dress up for disco anyway? We like 80s, sports, western, and all the typical picks, but bring out the classics that the other schools do – why have I been at college for almost 2 semesters and not attended a toga party, or an anything but clothes party, or a CEOs and office hoes party?! Step up your game Vanderbilt!!
<br>4. Dim the lights at pregames. The best pregame I attended was the Deke off-campus Halloween pregame. It reminded me of the Mean Girls house party. I was in love.
<br>5. Plan your parties around the other frats. Don’t stack Friday with everyone (that is, everyone that’s left) and leave nothing for Saturday.
<br>6. Phi Delt – advertise your parties better. No one knows about them. I’ve missed out on two because my friends and I didn’t know about them.
<br>7. If Vanderbilt Greek Life is dying, at least go out with a bang. Our parties are shit right now. People are going to Dan’s on Saturday nights.

03/07/2011 06:37 AM

LegacyPosts

you IDIOT, it is rave KAve

03/07/2011 06:38 AM

LegacyPosts

we need GOOD songs, not just CURRENT songs. nothing makes me happier than hearing the backstreet boys every once in a while.

03/07/2011 06:39 AM

LegacyPosts

the best pregames that i’ve been to have been when sigma chi turned off their lights and made everything neon. not when they have the lights on and everybody playing non-neon ruit.

03/07/2011 06:41 AM

LegacyPosts

PLAY SANDSTORM AND DOTA AND BRITNEY SPEARS

03/07/2011 06:44 AM

LegacyPosts

all i want in life is beta music and the beta cage

03/07/2011 06:54 AM

LegacyPosts

i’d rather sit on my futon and watch jack save rose from a sinking ship and cry my eyes out than hear firework one more time at a frat. no, i have never felt like a plastic bag.

03/07/2011 06:57 AM

LegacyPosts

i am a girl. when i hear lollipop by lil wayne, it makes me want to have sex. but i never hear it. so i never do.

03/07/2011 07:03 AM

LegacyPosts

MORE ELEVATED SURFACES PLEASE. i have attended two dke parties. at one i asked for more elevated surfaces. at the second, i got a shadow box. i don’t want to be hidden, i want to be SEEN.
<br>at sigma chi’s nascar gig, there was one random platform in the middle. what was that? their pajama party had great beds. bring back the beds!
<br>sigma nu sucks. but is filled with great elevated surfaces. aepi? phi delt? where do you expect me to dance?
<br>is it that hard for everybody to build cages? with all your construction oriented pledges?

03/07/2011 07:07 AM

LegacyPosts

play more miley. her new cd has good songs with remixes. play them.

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Your email address will not be published.

Did You Know?

You can remove this page instantly if the off-site cited source is gone. You can find a link to the cited source next to the word "Source:" below the title, featured image, and DeadDelete button. When the source returns a 404 "not found" or "gone" status code click the button on this page which says "Remove Dead Link" to remove the page instantly.

Gossip Archive