Discovered on: 2022-03-20 08:40:12

Source: I got into Vanderbilt but was rejected from….

I got into Vanderbilt but was rejected from….Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 04:17 AM | Last Reply 04/07/2011 05:39 PMGo.0 votes   vote up reportreply 10 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 04:21 AMPrediction-

The kids from New York/Jersey-All the Ivies

The Kids from the South- Dukereply 20 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 04:56 AMjuniors-g’townreply 30 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 05:19 AMGot into Vanderbilt, Northwestern, Cornell and Emory.

Rejected from Brown, Penn and Dartmouthreply 40 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 08:23 AMYou’re going to laugh…
Chico State. Seriously.reply 50 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 02:55 PM You’re going to laugh… Chico State. Seriously….Really? Did you apply out of state?reply 60 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 05:49 PM Really? Did you apply out of state?…I’m from Newport Coast, CA. I applied but I wasn’t seriously considering going to Chico.reply 70 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 05:57 PM I’m from Newport Coast, CA. I applied but I wasn’t seri…Makes sense. Sucks that they actually rejected you though.reply 80 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 06:20 PMI got in everywhere I applied…reply 90 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 06:27 PMGot into Vanderbilt, Emory, Cornell, Rice, Dartmouth, Georgetown, University of Georgia, University of Tennessee, University of Florida, Ole Miss.

Rejected from Harvard, Columbia, Brown, RISD, Princeton, Duke.reply 100 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 07:58 PM Got into Vanderbilt, Emory, Cornell, Rice, Dartmouth, G…got into UCD, UCSB
rejected UCSD, Michigan reply 110 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 08:00 PM got into UCD, UCSB rejected UCSD, Michigan …waitlisted at georgetown, middleburry

accepted at hobart, washington and lee, vanderbilt, and hamiltonreply 120 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 08:38 PM Got into Vanderbilt, Emory, Cornell, Rice, Dartmouth, G…lol what the fuck is wrong with you kids.

go into vanderbilt. went to vanderbilt.reply 130 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 08:51 PM Prediction- The kids from New York/Jersey-All …They won’t admit it, but almost every person from Jersey/New York that comes to Vandy is an Ivy reject, even if they don’t say so.reply 140 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/03/2011 09:38 PMgot into duke, cornell, northwestern
rejected from georgetown, stanford, pennreply 150 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/04/2011 03:07 PMgot into: vandy, brown, northwestern, penn, michigan, duke

rejected from: yale, princeton, dartmouthreply 160 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/04/2011 06:04 PM I’m from Newport Coast, CA. I applied but I wasn’t seri…Then you know how great the parties at Chico state are…Legendary!reply 170 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous guy 04/04/2011 10:34 PMGot into Vandy, UVa, and Princeton. Rejected at Stanford. Vandy gave me a full scholarship otherwise, I’d probably have gone to UVa in-state.reply 180 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous 04/04/2011 11:14 PM Got into Vandy, UVa, and Princeton. Rejected at Stanfo…holy shit why didn’t you go to Princeton?reply 190 votesvote up report
Posted by anonymous guy 04/05/2011 07:16 PMI wanted to stay in the South and Vandy made a great offer. I’m not a social climber nor do I have any desire to be in politics; hence, I don’t need an Ivy League school behind my name for resumes and such, I’m going to UVa for law school and taking over the family practice after I graduate. Princeton was more of an affectation. I didn’t have any friends or family who had gone and it’s in New Jersey.reply

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share