Discovered on: 2022-06-03 15:35:19

Source: i just won the lottery

i just won the lottery

*parched snail*

Yesterday 09:50 AM

64 million

this is so unreal.

but i dont actually need that money

maybe ill donate it.

*perpetual clam*

Yesterday 11:25 AM

how about use it with someone, like yours truly? : D.

*perpetual clam*

Yesterday 11:45 AM

so are you saving up for something, I assume? lol.

*parched snail*

Yesterday 12:41 PM

well like i do need the money, as i am emancipated from my parents, living in my own apartment working two jobs while getting a Bachelors degree at Hopkins (yea stressful i know). but ive been working so hard to reach my goal of being a successful doctor. i have a 3.98 here at hopkins, going to med school, and im a rising junior so im closer to my goal.

but money’s just money right? i feel like my dream would be tainted with this money, like the hard work i would continue to do would be kinda in vain if im sittin on mega milllions.

and if i donate, how could i allocate it so I would NOT get a lot of attention? if a non profit received a 5 million donation, they’re gonna talk to press ppl, which i dont wanna be a part of.

never knew money could cause such confusion, ive always thought it would solve problems….til now

*parched snail*

Yesterday 12:42 PM

i played the lottery by chance recently, i realized i had been 18 and it wasn’t something i crossed off my list, so i played

*parched otter*

Yesterday 02:07 PM

Donate it to the sidney kimmel comprehensive cancer center? I’m sure there are ways to make the donation anonymous.

*perpetual clam*

Yesterday 02:09 PM

no invested in a person who could use money for better causes in the future. you amplify its charity effect by 10 fold.

*puzzled toad*

Yesterday 05:44 PM

give 64 million people a dollar

*remarkable ewe*

Yesterday 11:05 PM

Well if you ever feel like 64 million is too much to handle, then I’ll be happy to help you out and take a load off. Even a small bit, like you know my 1 million or even a quarter of a million.

😉
your friend whom you don’t know.

*rhetorical fox*

Today 04:57 AM

Dear admin you never won the lottery. We know that its you posting because your posts has nothing to do with Hopkins and is completely in line with your stated goals of making this site clean.

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Your email address will not be published.

Did You Know?

You can remove this page instantly if the off-site cited source is gone. You can find a link to the cited source next to the word "Source:" below the title, featured image, and DeadDelete button. When the source returns a 404 "not found" or "gone" status code click the button on this page which says "Remove Dead Link" to remove the page instantly.

Gossip Archive