Discovered on: 2022-04-21 19:45:09

Source: Straight girl but i get off thinking about getting oral from a girl

Straight girl but i get off thinking about getting oral from a girl

LegacyPosts

05/18/2011 09:57 PM

So I definitely only have real feelings for men, but thinking about hooking up with another girl gets me going too sometimes… I’ve never done it though. Anyone feel like this?

LegacyPosts

05/18/2011 09:57 PM

lets be real, the girl on girl scene in black swan was sexy

LegacyPosts

05/19/2011 02:54 AM

I feel EXACTLY the same way. I’ve already talked to my boyfriend about wanting to have a threesome but I’m not sure where to go.

*exclusive ram*

06/29/2011 06:07 AM

this bi girl wishes you’d make yourselves more readily available as well! although with me the guy may end up feeling left out…

LegacyPosts

05/19/2011 03:03 AM

same! i’m all for experimenting/ trying it out but i feel as if A) girls will call me a fake for not being full on lesbian or B) I am too afraid to look for someone who’s down…

LegacyPosts

05/19/2011 06:16 AM

I’m a girl and I feel exactly the same way. I would totally be down for hooking up with a girl…

LegacyPosts

05/19/2011 06:24 AM

as a bisexual girl, i can definitely say i wish you guys would make yourself more readily available, hahah.

LegacyPosts

05/19/2011 11:12 PM

i would, but how? i don’t know how to let girls know i’m interested…

LegacyPosts

05/19/2011 11:56 PM

get a guy to find two bicurious girls but leave them anonymous until they’re both found. guy gets a threesome out of it and you two can keep on hooking up after
<br>
<br>everyone wins!

LegacyPosts

05/22/2011 06:13 PM

lol youre assuming the girls want to hook up with the guy

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Your email address will not be published.

Did You Know?

You can remove this page instantly if the off-site cited source is gone. You can find a link to the cited source next to the word "Source:" below the title, featured image, and DeadDelete button. When the source returns a 404 "not found" or "gone" status code click the button on this page which says "Remove Dead Link" to remove the page instantly.

Gossip Archive