Discovered on: 2022-03-07 12:55:10

Source: Who is worse: tri delt or theta

05/27/2011 03:51 AM

LegacyPosts

Who is worse: tri delt or theta

Tri delt is full of fat whores
<br>
<br>Theta is like talking to a brick wall and they always cry but arent too ugly
<br>
<br>Cant decide which is worse

05/27/2011 03:51 AM

LegacyPosts

tri delt is worse than the michael jackson

05/27/2011 05:37 AM

LegacyPosts

atleast thetas you can look at

05/27/2011 05:59 AM

LegacyPosts

From a guy ‘mid-tier’ frat, if we’re gonna generalize, I like tri delts more. The whole tri delts are sluttier thing is honestly dumbfounded. We go to w&m for fuck sakes. For better or worse girls here are too smart for their own good, and while we do have sluts, sluts here generally just dont run rampant. If you compared our sluts to other sluts at colleges, ours probably wouldnt look slutty at all in comparison. Once again this is a generalization, I’m not saying we dont have megasluts (I personally dont think we do).
<br>
<br>I dont think tri delt is any sluttier than pi phi or chi o. I paired them with pi phi and chi o because these are the three sororities that like to have the most fun. I am not saying these three are the best, I’m just saying that they are the most fun. Kappa and Theta are pretty attractive (more so than tri delt and pi phi, but kappa I hate mixing with, and theta its hit or miss). And I feel like most pi phi girls and tri delt, girls are pretty chill. I can actually hold a no bullshit conversation with them if I had to.
<br>
<br>Theta has a bunch of cool girls. But damnit, they have the bitchy and crying whiners too who I just cant stand, and generally they really just arent that interesting. Also these days they are starting to think they’re the shit and its pissing me off.
<br>
<br>In conclusion: Sororities will be sororities. I’d fuck a girl from either.

05/27/2011 07:04 PM

LegacyPosts

for a guy in a mid tier frat you sure do have a lot to say about two sororities who will probably never mix with you.

05/28/2011 04:13 PM

LegacyPosts

Seeing how ive fucked a tri delt and hooked up with a theta, I would they have indeed mixed with me.

05/28/2011 12:49 AM

LegacyPosts

not written by a dude.

05/28/2011 01:33 AM

LegacyPosts

Theta- mostly fine, a couple of whiney girls, still fuckable overall
<br>Tri Delt- mostly fine, a couple of big girls, still fuckable overall

05/28/2011 01:53 AM

LegacyPosts

it’s all you’re gonna get at this school so what does it matter?

05/28/2011 01:57 AM

LegacyPosts

TriDelt: mostly shaved/waxed
<br>Theta: not so much

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Did You Know?

You can remove this page instantly if the off-site cited source is gone. You can find a link to the cited source next to the word "Source:" below the title, featured image, and DeadDelete button. When the source returns a 404 "not found" or "gone" status code click the button on this page which says "Remove Dead Link" to remove the page instantly.

Gossip Archive